3.31.2008

A DIALOGUE STUDYOF ACCOUNTABILITY

A DIALOGUE STUDYOF ACCOUNTABILITY

You can’t let him get
His feet set.
I know.
I told you-
Why’d you let

Him do it? You can’t let
Him get
His feet under him-
Self. He got set,
And it was over for you.
I know.

What do you mean you know?
I mean I knew I couldn’t let
Him set his feet. You
Told me fifty times. I get
It. Then why’d you let him set
His feet? You can’t let him

Do that if you want him.
I know.
Then why’d you let him set
His feet? I didn’t let
Him, I couldn’t get
My feet under me. You

Saw it happen. You
Knew that I couldn’t take him,
This is what you get,
You know
You let
This happen. You set

Me up. He set
His feet first thing, and you
Watched him beat me. You let
Him have me when you didn’t stop him.
I know.
I’ll never be able to get

Back to before you let him set
His feet, I can’t get rid of that, you
Watching him smash me up. I don’t know-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home